A highly resourceful, innovative, and competent PHP developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of website specifically in PHP format. Possessing considerable knowledge of the development of web applications and scripts using PHP programming language and MYSQL & SQL Server databases. Experienced in developing applications and solutions for a wide range of corporate, charity and public sector clients and having the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard. Looking for a suitable developer position within ambitious & exciting company.
CAREER HISTORY PHP DEVELOPER
June 2011 – Present Working as front-end and back-end developers, worked on very height levels projects, Responsible for working on a range of projects, designing appealing websites and interacting on a daily basis with back-end developers.
• Developing and maintaining the front end functionality of websites.
• Participating in discussions with clients to clarify what they want.
• Designing prototypes for apps and websites.
• Creating logos, banners and buttons for websites.
• Simultaneously managing several databases and reporting tools.
• Contacting external webmasters to confirm link placements.
• Provide guidance to other team members on web development issues.
• Developing websites that have a consistent feel and look throughout all web properties.
• Providing technical support to end users.
• Identifying and correcting software deficiencies.
• Devising SEO strategies based around specific keywords.
Worked as part of a multi-disciplinary team, carrying out ad-hoc tasks as requested by the IT Manager. Had a specific brief to ensure the websites build for customer’s precisely matched their requirements
· Wrote internal and external design specifications.
· Performed maintenance and updates to existing client Web sites.
· Involved in creating a comparison site from scratch.
· Helped end users to solve operating problems.
· Participated in brainstorming sessions to come up with ideas.
· Documented software and technical specifications.
· Provided guidance and advice to less experienced staff.
· Worked on multiple projects simultaneously to a high standard.
· Escalated operational issues to senior management.
· Involved in a project to develop a large online E-Ticket Reservation website.
· Addressed cross-browser compatibility issues.
· Integrated websites with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
I have excellent experience in Joomla back-end, front-end development and joomla modules, components, plugins, template customization, template development,upgradation, virtuemart,k2 and multilanguage website in joomla version (2.5,3.0 and above 3.0). I have developed a number of complicated Joomla modules, components and plugins.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Knowledge of API and also create their on API , for mobile APP and also for website base on taken.
• Knowledge of SOAP ,CURL, create API on both basic.
• Knowledge of designing of database simple and also complex database, for E-Ticketing Reservation and for Account system.
• Awareness of the Web Development industry, and new technologies.
• Social Media Monetization Strategies.
• Developing multi-user applications within a (SOA) service orientated architecture.
• Writing up technical manuals and user instructions.
• Strategically thinking through all parts of the design process.
• Knowledge of payment processing, customs clearance and multicurrency pricing.
• Knowledge of international web standards and protocols.
• Able to organize own workload effectively and priorities tasks.
• Can quickly understand business requirements and then translate these into functional requirements. • Having a passion for customer service & responding quickly to enquiries.
• Can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Adaptable and able to quickly pick up new techniques.
• Understanding of W3C standards, web accessibility & best practice.
• Passionate about doing a good job.
• First rate interpersonal and communication skills, able to easily interact with fellow developers and customers alike. Comfortable with being the ‘go to’ person in a company.
• Strongly committed to all projects from inception right through to the end.
• Confident, friendly and easy to get along with.
I feel that my greatest strengths are firstly my strong commitment to providing a professional service to all colleagues with whom I work. Secondly my skill at developing and maintaining a close working relationship with every company client, something which in turn helps me to gain an in-depth understanding of their individual needs. Thirdly my real passion for Web Development as a whole, an obsession which allows me to spot trends and develop best practice processes.
Attention to detail
Tactful & articulate
Project management Analytical
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Magmalogix 15 Jan 2011 – 30 Jun 2013
Start career from MagmaLogix as Front-end & Back-end Developer.
Parexons 1st Jul 2013 – 10 Sep 2014
Working as Web Front-end & Back-end and Team Lead.
Exalted System 10th Sep 2014 – Current Working as Web Front-end & Back-end.